Sunday, October 2, 2016

REUNION IN PARK CITY, UT.

"Tinkerbell Jerusalem" is a book I've told many of you about. I've even given many of you a copy. In my last post I asked you to click on a link to a previous post to learn more about it and its author, Bonnie Kelley. If you did not do that, please click here and do it now.

We planned a stop in Park City for a short visit with Bonnie. I had not seen her since the New York visit I wrote about in the post you just read. We'd been "sort of" keeping in contact through Facebook. But that's just not the same as face to face.

I also wanted Carol to meet her because I'm sure my descriptions of Bonnie seem a little "over the top". I KNOW what a special person she is but it's hard to describe without sounding like I'm blubbering.

Bonnie is a fulltime grandmother to two Grand-kids and a Grand-dog so it was unfortunately destined to be a short visit.

But she came to the Airstream Friday afternoon and it was as wonderful to see her as I had anticipated. We caught up on each others' doings, along with families, pets, worries, plans, etc. etc.

Bonnie has worked for over 10 years with Barbara Marx Hubbard and her Foundation for Conscious evolution.  Besides "Tinkerbell Jerusalem", she has co-authored "Conscious Choices. An Evolutionary Woman's Guide to Life."

I always come away from contact with Bonnie renewed and rejuvenated and with renewed hope for the future.

 




No comments: