Wednesday, March 2, 2011

LAST DAY TO SEE LONDON





Carol and Andrew chose to spend the day at the Natural Science Museum while Emily and I went to the British Museum. Tomorrow we leave for Paris.

We all had a great time and we very glad that we divided the kids. At least one of them would have been bored to death if we had taken both of them to either place.

Andrew only took a few pictures - school was closed for holiday and the museums were jammed full.





Emily, on the other hand - well, let's just say, "Thank heaven for digital cameras."

She will find horses any place she goes




Lots of bones









A Roman mosaic


Another horse


THE Rosetta Stone


After a few hours in the museum, Emily and I decided to walk to Covent Garden.

On the way -



We did not find the Muffin Man.

Covent Garden was alive with street performers.


Performers

And all lit up for Christmas




Carol says that she and Andrew had a wonderful time.

I KNOW that Emily and I did. I am so blessed to have such a young lady in my life.

Tomorrow it's up early to catch the Eurostar to Paris.

Life is so good.

No comments: