Thursday, September 24, 2009

ANOTHER GREAT CMA RALLY


The weekend of Sept 19th - actually Thursday for me - we attended the Christian Motorcyclists Association State Rally in Dublin, VA.

I went down Thursday with the Airstream. Carol and the kids followed Friday afternoon after the kids got out of school.

This is the same rally we attended last year. The big difference for us was that last year we did one short program for the kids. This year we did two longer ones - AND - there were more kids. Not as many as we would have liked, but Freda Hubert, the State Coordinator for the CMA Youth Movement says, "We'll keep putting on quality programs and word will spread." So we'll hope for a bigger crowd next year.

The kids that were there were absolutely delightful!

So faith filled and enthusiastic !

Carol did some great craft projects with them.







I led them in songs to help them learn the 10 Commandments and the 10 Plagues.



We had to leave Saturday night after the program because Andrew sang in our Church Youh Choir on Sunday. Again, I am so encouraged by the young people that God has placed in my life. At our Church, at CMA events, at Emily's and Andrew's schools.

Emily and Andrew.

And of course, MY GRANDKIDS!!

Ben had a birthday on August 31st.



NO NO NO - How could such attentive parents make such a BIG mistake?

He CAN'T POSSIBLY BE FOUR. Time can't possibly fly by that fast. There MUST BE some mistake.



There is - I shouldn't blog without complete information.

Ben is THREE. He's just so smart that I thought he was 4 !!! There was an extra candle on the cake to celebrate Ann's birthday along with his.


I think he liked this present.



The whole family spent some quality time at the beach.




Those pictures don't have anything to do with CMA or the Rally. It's just been too long since I've posted pictures of my BEAUTIFUL grandkids.

I am so Blessed.

No comments: