Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Morning

I guess the kids were still a little tired from the weekend. They "slept in" until almost 7:30. Their Christmas morning starts with their stockings which were filled with all kinds of neat things.

Then on to the "big stuff". Casey got skis, boots and a helmet. Sarah got a guitar. Both got beautiful additions to their warerobes and they added to their Playmobil Mansion.

Santa brought me a book, a set of 100 Sudoku cards (labeled "hard" - which must mean he got me mixed up with someone else), a digital camera and a PDA. (Tom/Santa really is trying to drag me into the 21st century).

Pictures, in no particular order









Santa left a note telling us that he enjoyed the cookies and milk. When we went outside we found some leftover carrot shreds on the driveway. I guess they fell off the roof.

After a wonderful Christmas Dinner I went to the airport for a long, 2 change of planes flight back to New Orleans. To bed on the Bayou around midnight Central time.

Thank you, Lord for family, friends -old and new-, safe travel and the Blessing of all this to celebrate Your birth.

Life is so good.

No comments: