Thursday, February 15, 2007

On the Road

After two weeks in Salem, with friends that made it WAY too hard to leave, I made a short 4 1/2 hr trip to the Stacy's in Tega Cay, SC. A shakedown cruise for the Airstream and the truck with the Honda on the front. Everything stayed where it was supposed to be and the only serious struggle was Christiansburg mountain. 4 1/2 hours because even though it was all Interstate, I REALLY TRIED to stay at 60mph. I succeeded most of the time.

They insisted that I stay in their beautiful new home instead of sleeping in the Airstream. Thank you, Elizabeth and Mike. It would have been COLD in that trailer. Their children, Kathleen, Blake and Mary Jane were in my church nursery and it was really good to get those hugs before I headed on to Adam's in Columbus, GA.

Map

No comments: